Subject: [Leica] [img] Mark's PAW Week 35 'Boys and Their Toys'
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:02:56 +0100

At the risk of boring you all rigid with pictures taken with the f1.1
Nokton, here is my week 35.

I did wonder about doing this shot in B&W, but I liked the colour
version better.

Oh, one other thing: I've added some code to my site so it can support
larger images - just click on the image to bring up a larger version.
Hopefully this will be popular with those of you who have been kind
enough to ask to see larger versions of my work.  Please can you let me
know if you come across any problems with the new code.

M8, Nokton 50mm f1.1 1/2000s f1.1 ISO 160.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week35-1.jpg

I hope you enjoy the shot.

C&C welcome as always.

Best wishes