Subject: [Leica] IMG: Melbourne Australia Third Set
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 07:34:45 +1000

Hi Jim thanks for looking. You are correct on my focus error on the bird
shot. I'd just focused on the feed dish and grabbed the shot. I just put it
in for fun anyway becuse these Galahs are common here but exotic in other
countries. This was just operator error. Actually Leica just serviced and
calibrated that lens (and my 75) for me for my reassembled M8.
" Your lenses are good, we can make them better!"
It is superbly accurate whenever I do my part. See this example at f/1.4.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/m/Mlb-51.jpg.html