Subject: [Leica] M8 v M9--better printers needed
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:54:57 -0400

At 08:19 AM 8/21/2009, you wrote:
>Doug,
>Have you tried the new baryta papers for digital printing? I have tried two
>of them, Harmon Photo Gloss and Ilford Gold Fibre Silk. They are very good
>indeed, and the Ilford at its price point is a relative bargain..
>Cheers
>Jayanand

I agree with Jayanand.  I like the Gold Fibre Silk best. Also for B&W
try Quadtone RIP with either black only or Piezography inks.  For
color Image Print does a great job with the new papers, too.  They
are much better than anything I ever managed to print in the darkroom!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] M8 v M9--better printers needed)