Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD - COMET
From: philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:06:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tina, It is possible we have crossed paths !! Your husband may be
interested to know I currently have a customer who makes a very hi-tech
piece of hardware for a US aerospace company that is machined from aluminium
50 % Silicon we developed this for the very low thermal expansion properties
it?exhibits at?very low temperatures. Sorry I cannot tell you the
application its used in but the piece of hardware helps to prevent the loss
of airmans lives, both yours and ours. Kind regards Phil.
P.S. I was chatting to some guys from Reynolds Aluminum at the recent Paris
Air Show ( Also got some great Paris street pictures a la Henri Cartier
Bresson ! )