Subject: [Leica] [imgs] Inglesham Church Now preserved railways
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:41:00 +0200

The GWR also has another famous steam locomotive worth mentioning - the
City of Truro was the first steam locomotive to travel at a speed in
excess of 100 mph.
But a 9F like "Black Prince" can hardly be beaten for sheer size - a
2-10-0 is pretty colossal, if not quite as sleek as an A4 streak (I'm
hoping to taking a trip on the NYMR pulled by "Sir Nigel Gresley" in
about 3 weeks.)

Cheers
Douglas