Subject: [Leica] [imgs] Inglesham Church Lightrrom gallery
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 20:27:27 +0100

Jim, Phil, Charlie,

thanks for looking and commenting on the church pictures.
It's definitely worth a visit.  I was there for about three hours and
only saw a couple and their rather noisy adolescent son for a few
minutes.  The rest of the time I was completely alone.  It was truly
magical.

If you want to visit it, here's a link which contains some information
and an OS grid reference..  http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/243497

Though I suspect it's a bit far from TN...

Cheers

Mark

--

Mark Pope,