Subject: [Leica] 50/1.1 Nokton
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:18:56 -0500

I deliberately did very little to these images because I knew that a
dozen people wanted to see how the lens performed without post-
processing in PS. I usually try to focus on the reflection in eyes,
though this shot managed to get the far eyelashes in focus.

http://www.400tx.com/files/Hilltop/7.html

Jeffery