Subject: [Leica] 50/1.1 Nokton
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 01:19:29 -0400

> http://www.400tx.com/files/Hilltop/1.html
>
> They didn't need sharpening. This is a very sharp lens wide open.
>
> Jeffery

Jeffrey I don't think in digital photography its a thing where some lenses
require sharpening and others do not because they're so sharp to begin with.
Sharpening is pretty much part of the process.
Though people are saying its not needed with an M8 because of the lack of
anti aliasing pane of glass. No idea of that's true or not. I'm guessing
they'd still need some slight sharpening.
At the size we're looking at it on the screen you cant really tell.
It could be resized.
But it looks real soft to me.
If the eyelashes are sharp they are too small to see.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith) ([Leica] 50/1.1 Nokton)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] 50/1.1 Nokton)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] 50/1.1 Nokton)