Subject: [Leica] More of York - a walk around the city centre
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:56:06 -0400

Douglas - Ah, yes, as always, too much to do and too little time to do
it.  I'd love to get up there again.  I'm hoping to be heading over
your way in late-October to visit friends on the South Coast and spend
at least a few days in London but another visit to York is probably
going to have to wait for another time sad to say.  In the meantime
keep the pix coming.  Thanks.

Regards,

Dick