Subject: [Leica] Who is going to Perpignan?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:43:52 +0200

Hi Nathan,

I would like go to Perpignan, my "problem" is that is - as every year
- at the same date we move from Sitges to Barcelona and I don't know
yet the family plans, well in other words, my wife plans... Well, we
have the time, I hope we will receive some news from Tarek and maybe
some other.

I'm candidate to go!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 27/07/2009, a las 17:57, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: