Subject: [Leica] Raining
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:35:30 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thanks for your kind comments and thanks too because you made me
laugh!. You are absolutely right, the pictures on a rainy day could be
beautiful for the reflections and for the nice diffused light. As I
have said to Jim, here we have not many opportunities to shot rain and
if I have the camera ... is the moment.

That's really true, the mater produces always magical effects on the
pictures.

Thanks for looking

Cheers
Lluis

El 27/07/2009, a las 2:22, Ted Grant escribi?: