Subject: [Leica] Who is going to Perpignan?
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:03:55 +0200

I'll probably be here from sept. 2 or 3 to the 11th... The best
evenings are the ones with the projections: Sept. 1 to Sept. 5. If
you get your pro-pass (60 Euros) you can attend all the conferences
and get access to all the magazines & picture editors. Plus you get
to be invited to the big party (Saturday 5th), with all the famous
photographers and the free champagne...
The exhibitions are free...

All the best!

Tarek

Le 27 juil. 09 ? 17:57, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :