Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/07/2009: after the heat, life returns in the evening
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 01:40:09 -0400

> Right now, hardly anyone around here walks their dogs after 9 a.m. or
> before 9 p.m., simply too hot both for the owner and for the doggie.
> But once the sun is behind the mountains, everyone comes out:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#601017236_ffTBR-O-LB
>
> In light of recent discussions on the LUG, let me state that:
>
> 1) I leered at the little dog on the chair;
>
> 2) The woman's bottom on the left of the picture is completely
> unintentional--the waitress simply walked into the shot, and since my
> own dog was barking and tugging at the leash, I did not want to hang
> around longer than necessary; and
>
> 3) The dog's owners were fully aware that I was photographing them.
>
> Hopefully this disclosure should protect everyone's tender feelings.
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.greatpix.eu
> http://www.nathanfoto.com

> Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

I like the little dog with the guy but with the two bottom slices of cars.
Over easy.

You have to click the "close" button to access the rest of the gallery.

I figured this out by pure instinct, and luck.

"is my hair ok?" a shot in a thousand.

Red dress,  ditto.

Ass crack, priceless.

Mark William Rabiner