Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/07/2009: after the heat, life returns in the evening
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 08:05:03 +0200

Thanks Mark.

As for the functioning of Smugmug (hence greatpix.eu), yes, I post the
links directly to the "Original" view of these images because I want
people to see them big. If you close that view, you come back to the
normal Smugmug view, with the photo you looked at somewhat smaller but
then you also see all the thumbnails in the gallery on the left side.
To get back to the original view (or to see the EXIF data if you are
one of those) just put the cursor anywhere on the right side of the
photo and a little menu will pop up.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain