Subject: [Leica] Se ñ oritas at the phone
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:23:04 +0100

Mark,
PMFJI but this is a very US perspective and not at all a European one.
Women have had the vote for >100 years here in the UK and attitudes
vary a great deal from those prevalent in the USA. In France, where I
lived for 4 years, it is quite different again.
You are unwise to judge photographic conventions in Spain using
American conventions.
IMHO
Frank