Subject: [Leica] mac-windoz
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:47:28 -0500

Hi Jeffery,

I have bought a number of Dells, starting with a 286 in 1987 before they
started using the Dell name. Most have been very reliable.  During that time
I bought one Compaq, and had more trouble with it than any of the Dells.

My present Dell is over three years old, so I can't vouch for the current
machines.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA