Subject: [Leica] mac-windoz
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jefffery Smith)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:03:57 -0500

If there is a lesson to be learned here, it is that Dell decided to
become the Chevy of computers, and Apple is still trying to be the
Toyota of computers. I bought an expensive Compaq 15 years ago because
it was "over-engineered" and utterly reliable. Dell is now under-
engineered and a piece of refuse. Michael Dell might consider
punishing himself for lowballing us with really poor computers
thinking we won't know the difference. Americans may be dumb, but we
can figure it out when we turn on a computer and only get a Dell logo
on the screen.........for hours and hours and hours. Good advertising
for a machine that doesn't work. He should sell the splash screen to
Nike.

>>> http://www.sonc.com