Subject: [Leica] Tour de France in Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:21:07 +0200

Hi Howard,

I see you are very attached to Barcelona, many people goes to see, I'm
not a "sport man" and I don't have any idea about cyclists etc...but
it was somethng we can see maybe one or two times in our city on the
life, if the next time will be 40 years after too, I'll be 105..., I
hope be there!

Saludos cordiales
lluis

El 13/07/2009, a las 5:20, Howard Ritter escribi?: