Subject: [Leica] Tour de France in Barcelona
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:20:42 -0400

Hi Lluis,

Thanks for the pictures. My 20-year-old son is an aspiring cycle racer
(medical school is Plan B!), and he and I have watched the TdF on
television faithfully every summer since 2001, as well as being in
Paris for the finish in 2005. It was interesting to watch the coverage
of the Barcelona finish, seeing the beautiful sights, and remembering
that a fellow LUGger lives there. Barcelona is also where my niece
spent a year studying for her PhD in Spanish literature, met her
future husband, and lived for several years after marrying him, until
they moved to the University of Wisconsin in the U.S. last year.

?howard

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Tour de France in Barcelona)