Subject: [Leica] Tour de France in Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:38:57 +0200

Hello all,

I've posted a few pictures, I don't like the sport pictures was bad
placed, instead of this I've dedicated my time to shot what I like,
people, for this reason the album starts with pictures of the people
and the cyclist are on the end. I was used my M8, with Tri Elmar
35-50-28, the Elmarit 2.8/24 ASPH, and the Summilux 75.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Tour_France_2009/?g2_page=1
http://tinyurl.com/kmfmdl

Thanks for looking, your c&c will be wellcome!

Saludos cordilales
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll
luisripoll at telefonica.net