Subject: [Leica] Why...Nazi symbols should be trashed,
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 18:26:43 -0500

Lord, those are getting tiresome.  I will say the one about Super Bowl 42
and Hitler as a Cowboys fan finally got me to buy a copy of "Downfall",
which I can recommend to anyone (not for kids, it is R with a very strong
emphasis on violence and disturbing images).

http://www.downfallthefilm.com/

Ken