Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:02:19 -0500

Tina,

Thank you.  That was very helpful.  I have been looking at files at 100% and
200% taken with Canon lenses.  So far I have found two that appear to have
the color fringing (green in both cases), only in certain areas of the
image.  I didn't see anything as drastic as the images on the sites you
mentioned.  Maybe I got lucky in my lens selection.  They are the Canon 28mm
2.8, the 50 1.4, the 10-22, the 24-70L and the 70-200 IS L.  I wonder if
this is because I am using a 1.6 sensor (20D and 40D) and not a full-frame
sensor?

Ken