Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:16:14 -0400

Frank,

I agree. It's smart to use all the tools at your disposal. And if you can
overcome the laws of physics with a little software engineering, then
fantastic.

OTOH, the purist in me says that when we lose sight of things like bokeh, or
the look of a classic lens (which some might argue really doesn't even
matter, although I'm quite sold on the fact that is does in certain
instances) we take one step back for every one step we take forward. I'm all
for the modern stuff, but I just don't want to overlook what got us here.

Dave R