Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:23:22 -0400

Amen!  I think we are in for some exciting developments as this
approach becomes more common. I'm particularly interested in seeing
how the new Panasonic micro-4/3rds 7-14 zoom compares to the 4/3rds
standard Olympus original.  The Panasonic version is said to be about
one-third size and weight of the latter.

Regards,

Dick