Subject: [Leica] Why Leicas with Nazi symbols should be trashed,
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

I had been given to believe that the swastika is one of those few
ideographs, like the rayed sun/circle, that has dated to neolithic times and
can be found in the record of virtually all cultures and continents. It
certainly was used by the Native Americans, and I think that it even had
significance in the Hebrew Kabalah.