Subject: [Leica] The Kodachrome Challenge
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:30:53 +1000

Umm the SD card slot is too small ;-(
I still have my letter from Kodak from when Kodachrome was discontinued in
Australia about 3 years ago. Then our government poured a great deal of
money into Kodak and some auto makers to keep them afloat. Without exception
they said thanks, took the money. laughed behind closed doors and then
folded just a few months later than would otherwise have been the case. My
next 18 months of film was all in green boxes. Now that is more than $1 an
exposure here.
I have 4GB cards instead.