Subject: [Leica] The Kodachrome Challenge
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:14:45 -0700

Rather than mourning, or being indifferent about it, how about a
Kodachrome challenge? Everyone who wants to participate goes out and
gets a roll of Kodachrome (25, 64,..) and shoots something and we will
all send the rolls in to Dwaynes by end of next week, and then post
the pictures to a special gallery?

Who's game? I can scan in the photos for anyone without a film scanner.

This great film surely deserves one last go around in your currently
used or dusty Leica (or whatever film camera you have left in your
drawer)?!!!!
--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com