Subject: [Leica] Yes, THAT B. D. Colen....
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:26:15 -0700

I chill with people here, but "learn" from 3 people: B.D., Uncle Ted,
and Mark. I have no idea what I am learning from Mark, but reading his
posts is always a treat, even though he is misguided about the 4/3 :-)

For the non-MA people, if I weres to have the fund to go, which
hotels/BB do you recommend? Brookline must be expensive. Do we need to
rent a car too, or are we doing the Charlie in the MBTA?

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Yes, THAT B. D. Colen....)