Subject: [Leica] QUESTION????? Kodachrome RIP
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:52:14 -0500

Although I never used it in scientific photography (it seemed to lack
the ability to "see" eosin stain in stained histological sections unless
you used a special filter), the portraits that was able to get with
Kodachrome were unrivaled in skin tones. Ektachrome always looked blue
and red. Agfa, the People Color film, must have been better for
portraits of Germans. They seemed orange to me.

The combination of K25 and Cibachrome glossy paper was enough to make
the biggest of critics buckle in the knees.

Jeffery Smith