Subject: [Leica] If You Were Buying an M8 Today...
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:52:07 +0000 (GMT)

All the r lenses I tried are fine. It is great for telephoto less good for
WA only because of the 2x crop. M lenses performance is compromised by the
unsuitability of a standard type digital sensor for M type lenses -and- the
crop. They are not rubbish but justice is not done.
If you wish to use M lenses on a digital camera M8 and RD1 are the answers
IMHO.
Frank