Subject: [Leica] If You Were Buying an M8 Today...
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 07:36:47 -1000

Thanks Frank. This is good info. I think it would mostly end up as a
macro kit using the 60 macro off the SL. Maybe the 28 would work well as
a 56mm  "normal" focal length.

I don't understand the "standard type digital sensor..."  oh maybe it's
that the sensor expects light rays to  mostly be perpendicular to it
and many of the M lenses are not. My M-90/2.8 would become a handy 180mm
equivalent. I'm guessing it might work well with the G1.

Thanks again!

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] If You Were Buying an M8 Today...)