Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 05:28:39 +0000 (UTC)

I have already dated myself by mentioning Walter Heun, but I will say that
if Dr. Ted is indeed a replacement for Mr. Heun, and if those attending are
at all like those with whom I participated in past years, the following:
"Heck the live photo camaraderie is worth the price of attending and going
home wired to shoot!" will most certainly be true.

Best,

John Newell