Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009 - John Newell
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 01:29:26 +0000 (UTC)

Ted -

With all respect (notice that I did _not_ say "all due respect," which no
longer seems to mean what it seems to say), you may have taken Walter's
place, but if you have actually replaced him, then?I am in for a very, very
rare treat indeed.? :-)? That's a very friendly compliment, not a dig at
all. :-) ^3

Best,

John