Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 02:14:00 -0400

Ted is a hugely great influence I've seen him speak and show slides at least
twice but as far as one guy replacing another guy who knows and who cares
and probably not! Ted does his own thing with no thought of whoever this
Heun guy is. You may like him better than Heun. Maybe worse. But for sure
he's going to be different. For one his name is Dr. Ted.
The other guys name is Mr. Heun.

And Tina is a huge great influence to be around.
Another great role model.

And its a new millennium.

Mark William Rabiner

> From: "J. Newell" <john.o.newell at comcast.net>
> Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 05:28:39 +0000 (UTC)
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009

I have already dated myself by mentioning Walter Heun, but I will say that
> if Dr. Ted is indeed a replacement for Mr. Heun, and if those attending
> are at
> all like those with whom I participated in past years, the following: "Heck
> the live photo camaraderie is worth the price of attending and going home
> wired to shoot!" will most certainly be true.

Best,

John Newell

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009)