Subject: [Leica] 6x7 Enlarger?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 19:10:58 -0500

Richard,

I had a Durst 6x7 with the dichro head that worked fine for b&w.  I gave it
to the son of a friend of mine, who is pretty talented and has a Pentax 6x7
outfit.  I still have a blue C23 6x7/35mm (condenser head so really really
sharp).  It takes the large VC filters above the neg carrier.  I used the
color head for some things and the condenser for others.  If I could beam it
to you without packing it up etc. I would.

If you can find one, probably your best bet is a 6x7 enlarger with a VC
head, like the Saunders and some of the Beselers.  The cold light heads give
a smoother print, and you don't have to mess with VC filters. I don't know
if graded paper is even available now.

Ken