Subject: [Leica] 6x7 Enlarger?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:33:46 -0500

Richard,

As a follow-up, a quick look at B&H shows graded papers in primarily #2 and
3 grades.  So, I would imagine you would want a VC head.  In my experience,
a first proof in grade 0 or 1 is necessary to show what is potentially
there.  And, with a VC head, you can do split filtration.  If you want to.
Personally, I've been there and would rather be staked out in a colony of
starving ants than go back to the darkroom.  Just my 2c.

Ken