Subject: [Leica] [img]Recipe for disaster :-(
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:55:04 +0100

<quote>
That's going to be one very grounded kid...
</quote>

Sadly not.  The kids get yelled at one hell of a lot, but so frequently,
they now ignore it.  When doors get slammed (not sure if it's by the
mother or children in fits of pique, our house shakes.)

It's made no difference at all to the detritus that ends up in our
garden.  At least tennis balls end up being chewed by our dogs if we
don't get to them first.
As I write this I can see a die cast metal helicopter toy on our
conservatory roof.  The only way it could have got there is if it had
been flung up in the air and over the garden fence.

It can stay there until I get around to cleaning the roof.  Even then,
it will be put in the bin rather than returned.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk