Subject: [Leica] Some New Pix
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:12:04 +0100

Carl,

the photographs are excellent.
As far as the layout of your site is concerned, it's nice and clean and
simple.  What more does it need?
I like the way the galleries are rendered, though personally would
prefer it if there was a 'next, and 'previous' navigation when you bring
up a full-sized image.  It's not a big deal, but it saves having to
click on each thumbnail to look at the next shot in the sequence.

Thanks for posting.  I really enjoyed these shots.

All the best

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts