Subject: [Leica] the new Noctilux 0.95 ASPH ...a blog
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:55:35 -0400

If i had the chance & funds to afford the new Noctilux, I'd buy myself
a nice trip somewhere with good light, good spirits and take a ton of
film. It's a nice lens granted, but just like in target
shooting, there comes a point when it's just not possible to time the
shot between heartbeats and subject movement. I notice that right now
up close and wide open with my 10.5cm Nikkor. I can only imagine the
frustration of trying to focus wide open with the new .95 lens up
close with any subject that isn't absolutely stationary.

Phil Forrest