Subject: [Leica] IMG: Collegiat Track Cycling National Championships
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:26:35 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I've been completely out of the LUG loop for a while, but that's not to say
I haven't been capturing photos. This last weekend I shot the Collegiate
Track Cycling National Championships in Trexlertown, PA. That was quite an
event. I'm not a track racer, so it was new to me. Lots of action, a bit of
drama. Everything happens incredibly fast.

Here's the album to many of the photos I took.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PhilForrest/PhoJo+Fall+2009/Track_Champ/

More to come.
Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis) ([Leica] IMG: Collegiat Track Cycling National Championships)