Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:40:27 +0000

I am going through a sort of delema these days... I have both a R8DMR and a
M8.  Both make fabulouse images, but the R8DMR is large and heavy.  However
the the M8 has its limitations.  The R8DMR is great with 50 and longer
lenses, and the M8 is better with 50 and shorter lenses.  I cannot go out
shooting with one kit it seems, as I don't know what I will find to shoot.
So I am doomed to take both kits with me.  ;-)  On the other hand I have the
perfect combination of tools...

Gene