Subject: [Leica] French Café Women - now Angélus
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:27:29 +0200

Hi Frank,

Yes, Navarra is also one of the standards. What has been a real
revelation is to discover areas which are virtually or completely
unknown outside Spain, such as Castilla La Mancha, Mallorca or right
here in Alicante province. In all of these places a lot of excellent
wines are being made. Because of the arid climate, yields are not very
high, which normally would make the wine expensive, but since these
are not world-famous appelations like in Bordeaux or Bourgogne, prices
remain very reasonable. And it is a lot more interesting and
challenging to discover good wines for under 10 Euro. Any idiot can
buy a good wine for 50 Euro, but to find one for 6-8 Euro is very
rewarding indeed :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman