Subject: [Leica] OT Re: macallan scotch porn, not great photos but...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 08:35:32 +0530

Ted,
There is hardly any Lagavulin available in Asia. You are lucky that
you can get a bottle! Apparently, they did not lay down enough 10-20
yeras ago, and are now paying the price. The only duty free that I
managed to find a bottle recently is Heathrow, and that too the
Distillers Edition. Nothing in Dubai, Bangkok or Singapore, some of
the biggest booze outlets in the world. I am making do with Ardbeg 10
yo, which is easily available and almost as good!
Cheers
Jayanand