Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 15:30:44 -0700

Tina, I swear by LR and DNG too, but I wouldn't take the Adobe's gospel too
far. DNG is just as propriety as Adobe wants to make it. Heck, Photoshop CS4
requires certain levels of DNG etc.

Anyway, it's a step in the right direction, but there is no guarantee that
50 years from now, it won't be that Adobe is just a footnote in the history
whereas Olympus may be camera conglomerate that also owns the high end photo
software business and everyone would be using ORF Mk2050 by then :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)