Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 15:35:49 -0400

It seems like we are taking about the Raw workflo here but calling it DNG
which so a specific file type name and it can get a little confusing and
distorting.
The culprit is probably the way the question is innocently termed.
If its Nikon the file is called NEF if its Canon its CRW.
Leica is going with the Adobe DNG name on its file type.
All of which can normally be squeezed into the same piece of raw software
and worked with it.
And this specific DNG thing not exactly on the forefront of what most people
think about when they think about working in raw.
I think most photographers have never heard of a DNG.

Its not like we are talking about blowing your nose and people are calling
it Kleenex.
People are talking about Scotties.
Who cares about Scotties?
And the subject is not tissue paper but blowing your nose.

We're talking bout the RAW workflow.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)
Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?)