Subject: [Leica] Kindle
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 22:47:37 -0400

I got my wife the second-generation Kindle for our anniversary, and we
find it very convenient and useable, though I tend to prefer a larger
format for reading than the size of its screen.
Then two days ago I got email from Amazon informing me of the new
large-format Kindle. It looks just the answer to my main reservation,
and the partnership with textbook publishers looks interesting too. So
I'm getting one for Father's Day. Or whenever it ships.

?howard