Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Different Friday Flower by Jim N.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:50:16 -0500

Hi Gary,

Thanks for commenting.  I took the shot because of the shape of the large
cluster of blooms. When I adjusted the exposure in the RAW converter, I saw
the opportunity to emphasize the shadows, and I took that route.

Cropping is always about choices.  I don't like centered images, so I chose
the extra area to position the main image. Others may have chosen a
different route.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA