Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scanning old pictures - Algiers
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:44:56 -0700

People do all over the world. In the 60's I saw them quite often in
Spain and Portugal as well. I'm sure quite a few still exist in North
Africa and possibly this one. It was just an attractive and friendly
scene on a day that signified anything but friendship.

In the old part of Algiers I was generally treated with friendship
and without suspicion; a stark contrast to the new, 'modern' part of
Algiers.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design