Subject: [Leica] doing it for real
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:23:13 +0530

Who would you listen to, given the choice? With your approach, I doubt
whether you can read any newspaper, magazine, blog or book, or watch
any TV channel anywhere in the world, because they all espouse a point
of view. Or do you do what most people do, only read/watch what fits
in with what they already think? I really feel sorry for you!
Cheers
Jayanand