Subject: [Leica] IMG: cricket
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:25:48 +0200

Thanks Ric. I very much wanted to include images that showed the
overall atmosphere rather than just action shots. The action shots are
mainly of interest to the participants (who will get 36 pictures
tomorrow). But for me, personally, the overall ambience is more
interesting. I am glad you reacted this way.

An equipment note: I used the E3 with the excellent 50-200mm lens for
these images. When looking at them in Lightroom yesterday evening, I
was once more amazed how much better the M8 pictures look. There is
simply a step difference in quality. Whether it is the Leica lenses,
or the absence of the anti-alias filter, or a combination doesn't
really matter. The quality difference in the end result is clear.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu